The AHR150A and AHR300A ADAHRS provide reliable data and control to ensure a smooth path to certification for your UAM system. These products provide affordable inertial data in a compact box that has been proven in existing UAM systems as well as larger military grade tiltrotors. Contact us today to discuss your unique needs and concerns.
The AHR150A and AHR300A systems are Archangel’s recommendations for larger and more sophisticated UAM platforms. There is substantial pressure from the FAA and EASA to avoid catastrophe with this new class of emerging aircraft. Likewise, there is a pressure on UAM developers to reduce the costs of their system in order to compete in an increasingly crowded market with significant barriers to entry. The AHR150A maintains an affordable price point while also checking off every potential box that the FAA or EASA may look to when deciding whether or not a UAM system should be certified. If the FAA and EASA will not support your design, then the aircraft will not be brought to market. Let Archangel take this pressing concern off your hands and free you up to focus on the bigger picture.
The AHR150A-1 Inertial Sensing Unit (ISU) is the rate, acceleration, and air data sensing component while the AHR150A-2 Magnetic Sensing Unit (MSU) is a remote 3 axis magnetic field sensing device. Together, these two units provide a powerful and cost-effective alternative to Fiber Optic Gyro systems.
- Qualified for Mission Critical applications including IFR, SAR, and Primary Flight Systems
- Certified for Part 23, 25, 27, and 29 aircraft
- Air data is RVSM compliant
- Designed with low data latency for fly-by-wire aircraft
- Mil Spec 38999 filtered connections
- Angle rate limit of ±128°/second (±256°/second on the AHR300A)
- DO-178B Level A software (all functions)
- FAA TSO C4c, C5f, C6e, C88b, and C106
- EASA—All equivalent ETSOs
- DO-160E Environmental certifications including EMI, EMS, and HIRF