Archangel’s flagship aviation products are the AHR150A and AHR300A ADAHRS.
With FOG-equivalent attitude accuracy, these products provide affordable, reliable inertial data for both fixed- and rotary-wing platforms. Both of these products have been proven as excellent replacements of legacy DGVG sets or antiquated AHRS/ADAHRS to modernize your aircraft.
Contact us today to discuss your unique needs and concerns.
The AHR150A system consist of two boxes. The AHR150A-1 Inertial Sensing Unit (ISU) is the rate, acceleration, and air data sensing component while the AHR150A-2 Magnetic Sensing Unit (MSU) is a remote 3 axis magnetic field sensing device. Together, these two units provide a powerful and cost-effective alternative to Fiber Optic Gyro systems. Both the AHR150A and the AHR300A offer similar features and certifications. The primary difference is the rate limits of ±128°/second for the ‘150A and ±256°/second for the ‘300A Both products include multiple high- and low-speed ARINC ports, allowing them to integrate seamlessly into any modern avionics suite.
- Angle rate limit options of ±128°/s, ±256°/s
- Low latency for fly-by-wire aircraft
- User-programmable lever arms and orientation
- Multiple pitot and static source error correction tables
- Mil Spec 38999 filtered connector
- DO-178B Level A software (all functions)
- FAA TSO C4c, C5f, C6e, C88b, and C106
- Approved for part 23, 25, 27, and 29
- DO-160E Environmental certifications including EMI, EMS, and HIRF