Focused and easy to use, the AHR75 brings high levels of safety and performance to cost constrained projects. Contact us today to discuss your unique needs and concerns.
The AHR75 AHRS is designed specifically to provide high levels of performance at a low cost. In creating the AHR75, Archangel Systems uses a three-part design philosophy: technology, certifications, and ease of use. First, the AHR75 uses technology including MEMS sensors, Archangel’s AHR150A-2 Magnetic Sensing Unit, and sophisticated blending algorithms to deliver “FOG-grade” performance at greatly reduced size, weight, and power. Second, the unit has a comprehensive list of certifications including FAA approval for Part 23, 25, 27, and 29 installations, DO-178C Level A (Mission Critical) software, and complete DO160E protections. Third, the AHR75 is easy to install and use. With multiple high- and low-speed ARINC 429 ports, the AHR75 directly integrates into modern architecture and functions seamlessly with Archangel’s AHR150A-2 MSU.
- Qualified for Mission Critical applications including IFR, SAR, and primary flight systems
- Certified for Part 23, 25, 27, and 29 aircraft
- Designed with low latency for fly-by-wire aircraft
- Directional Gyro meets TSO C201 H2H9 requirements
- Angle rate limit options of ±128°/s, ±240°/s, and ±440°/s
- User-programmable lever arms and orientation
- Mil Spec 38999 filtered connectors
- DO-178C Level A software (all functions)
- FAA TSO C201
- DO-160E Environmental certifications including EMI, EMC, and HIRF