Accurate and compact, the AHR150A-2 reads three axes of measurement to provide reliable heading data.
The AHR150A-2 MSU is intended to be paired with the AHR150 ADAHRS, the AHR75 AHRS, or the AHR50 AHRS. That being said, Archangel also offers the AHR150A-2 as a standalone MSU. Our delivery package includes all ICD information your team needs to develop interfacing software and hardware without violating the MSU’s DO-178B certification.
Within the AHR150A-2, solid-state sensors directly measure the local magnetic field in three dimensions. This approach provides two significant improvements over traditional flux gate technologies. First, the output response to heading changes is faster, ensuring the data readings stay accurate. Second, with no moving parts, the AOG time and labor costs associated with flux gate maintenance are virtually eliminated.
- Certified for part 23, 25, 27, and 29 aircraft
- Angle rate limit options of ±450°/s (roll and pitch) and ±250°/s (yaw)
- Air data limit of 55,000 feet altitude and 850 knots indicated airspeed
- Mil Spec 38999 filtered connectors
- Integrated cable length that can be customer specific
- Footprint matches that of standard flux gate, simplifying the installation
- DO-178B Level A software
- FAA TSO C6e
- DO-160E Environmental certifications including EMI, EMS, and HIRF