To mitigate rollover risk and its associated losses, Archangel Systems offers V-PRO, a comprehensive predictive rollover system. V-PRO continuously monitors vehicle dynamics to project the vehicle orientation and trajectory forward in time. From that data, modeling algorithms are then used to compute future rollover risk. When a risk condition is identified, the Display Annunciator Unit (available in two options: the On-dash DAU and In-dash DAU) alerts the crew with early warning visual and auditory alarms.
V-PRO has been field tested and is now standard equipment on the Protector II Medium Tactical Vehicle manufactured by Mobile Armored Vehicles.
- Simple two-box solution including a remote-mounted Sensor Predictor Unit (SPU) and a dashboard-mounted Display Announcer Unit (DAU)
- Embeddable inertial sensors measure vehicle movement and rotations in all axes
- Multiple independent algorithms continuously examine all potential rollover scenarios
- Preloaded model parameters for multiple vehicle variants
- Single supply voltage (24 V nominal)
- NVG-compatible display with dimmer control
- DO-160E heritage correlates to MIL-STD-810
The V-PRO system is exportable to most countries worldwide without an end-user statement.
For inquiries about V-PRO, use our online contact form or phone Bill Dillard at 334.826.8008 x14.